5 tips of how to learn Mexican Spanish
This post is all about learning the Mexican Spanish that you are most likely to encounter during your trip to Mexico. I have made a collection of 10 tips here to help you out. Please let me know if it was useful by leaving a comment below. I wish you all the best for your language adventure and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any help with learning spanish! Here we go:
1. Always remember that Spanish spoken all over the world is very similar. In fact, only a few words are different from one region to another. So focus on those words!
2. Travel to Mexico! There is no better way to pick up Mexican Spanish than to talk to real people in real life, where they life and work.
3. Listen lots to Mexican TV and Radio. That way you will learn the pronunciation that is particular to Mexico.
4. Much of the language is actually composed of regional “street words”, or mexican slang. You should learn the words and phrases as you are very likely to hear those in the street.
5. Make sure that you visit this site regularly because there is new content all the time that will help you learn mexican Spanish fast, free and easy!